Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31

I made it an entire month with some sort of picture from each day this month. There were times it wasn't as easy and it was probably a little boring but I have been told it was kinda fun to keep up with too. Today was a pretty drab day. I was up at 4am to make it to bootcamp and I really gave it my all today and it felt great. I left there totally sweaty and tired out.
By time I got home the kids were in the process of getting ready for school. 

It was raining and cooler today so it wasn't hard at all to climb back into bed after my shower.  I really had no energy today, maybe it was the weather or just being a Monday after a busy weekend. I did manage to get some laundry and dishes done but other than that the boys and I just hung out around here. 

Brian made a really good dinner tonight. The kids had hamburgers and baked chips and I had a lettuce wrapped turkey cheese burger, sauteed asparagus, and some low fat cottage cheese. It was so yummy and hit the spot with me. This is a meal that I have learned to love in the last 2 years but it is a favorite for me now. I actually prefer a lettuce wrapped burger over a bun. I will eat the asparagus  anytime it is made , I love the crispness of it. And cottage cheese is something I try to have more of because of the high amount of protein it contains.

 
Logan told us tonight he landed a lead role in the High School Spring Play. It is based on the 80's and he will have a solo. He will begin practice for that soon. Macy's play schedule is M-T-TH-F nights and some Saturdays till mid March. Parker and Molly are all pumped about starting school choir  practice on Tuesdays after school. So we will be getting into a new schedule soon at least wrestling is winding down for the year. I am longing for warmer days and sunshine already! My very first 5k is Saturday and  I am excited yet nervous because I have never run with a group. But I am sure it will be alot of fun too.