Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27

 These are a few of my favorite things.

If you have a iphone you must go to the app store and download Words with Friends game. It's scrabble that you can play people you know or a random person. You play at your own leisure which is so nice. I find myself playing while waiting for appointments and waiting on kids at practice . I love it so if you have it please challenge me to a game my user name is Moonmamma. This screen shot was take of my 83 point word, don't let that scare you it was pure luck.
I tried a new pizza and man was it good. Kashi Trio with Spinach and Mushrooms. This pizza has a thin crispy crust which I liked alot. I found it in the freezer section at Publix near the other large frozen pizzas. The price was $5.99 and the calories pretty reasonable at 250 for 1/3 the pizza. I was low on my calories and really hungry so I ate half of it. I enjoyed every single crispy bite. I liked the spinach and mushroom but plan to try the other varieties too.