Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 20

Here are my hair before and after pictures of my new hair do. I had it in a clip in the before because I was in a rush. I love the new cut. It's short but very girly and sassy. It will take a little getting used to styling but it should save me a ton of time.  I was so unhappy with how it was getting so thin before so I am so happy I took the plunge to try something totally different. These were just pictures from my phone I will get some better ones over the weekend. 

Collin and Hudson were thrilled to get to Das's (Brian's Dads) house today while I got my hair done. They were woke up excited to go. They had some fun with lunch Subway and a trip to the Dollar Store. They brought home a bag full of goodies from Dollar Tree. I am thankful they get to hang out with Das so much because they really enjoy it!