Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day ten

 
The sleet came down most of the night and left most of Alabama covered. The sleet is awesome for sledding but it's not good for snowmen and snowballs. But the kids have been having a ball anyways. School was closed today and I am betting on tomorrow too. It has melted some but with the temp dropping it will all turn back into ice overnight. Brian decided to shovel the driveway and move our cars across the street after Hudson was sledding down the hill alone and almost went up under neath the car! That was enough excitement for me I decided to come in and get warm.  As you can see below here we had some fun taking pictures in the white stuff.


Macy's head shot for her theater audition.

Three years ago today we were spending the night in the ICU waiting room waiting for my Mother to wake up from brain surgery. The fears of how this would change our lives forever. Wondering if my Mom would be severely handicapped or survive was on our minds . We were lucky to have the best possible out come and we are reminded that everyday is a precious gift. I will never forget that time in my life and the feelings that I felt. It made me see what real fear was and that I needed to get control over my own health. Mom, you might forget where you put things and  you get things confused sometimes but I am just glad your still here with us to laugh about it. We love you!