Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18

 I spent the day stalking Macy's email. I kept her laptop close by and waited and hoped for her email with the cast list. It's after 11:30 pm and it's still not sent out but she did get an email saying it would be later tonight. I'm on pins and needles to say the least!!!

*Update* at 12:30 she got the email that she landed the role as Ernestine the 2nd oldest sister and a main character. I am dying to call everybody and tell them but I don't think ya'll would like me waking you right now to fill you in. See how nice I am? Haha. I am so excited for Macy but Gee whiz this stage mom stuff is STRESSFUL! Now I have to try to sleep for 3 little hours before I get up for bootcamp. The fun never ends!  :)
 Parker seems to have some sort of virus. The school nurse called to say he had a rash on his face. He's had a upset stomach and low grade fever too. He slept all afternoon but was acting normal tonight. Let's hope it's not something he will share with the rest of us.
Hudson said the funniest thing today. He was watching me put on my makeup and he came up and stood next to me and asked if I would paint him too. Notice his Buzz Lightyear shirt he had a cow wanting it at Walmart yesterday. I referred to him as my Space Ranger all day. He is getting so big but he still has us all wrapped around his little finger. He will always be our baby.

 Major Congrats to Logan for winning his wrestling match tonight against Clay-Chalkville. Logan won by pinning the boy in the first round. Way to go Son!!!Awesome job and let's repeat it again on Saturday for the big tournament!