Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Nothing surprises me



Yesterday I had a lunch date at Chick fil a with these two handsome guys. They did really well and it was pretty cute that they decided to sit together across from me. They enjoyed their chicken and never once asked to go in the playground that I had already told them we did not have time for today. Maybe I did bribe them with a stop at the Dollar Tree to pick out a prize or two if all went well. We also stopped by Aldi and loaded up the cart with stuff to get us through the week. I was pleased with the amount of fresh veggies and fruit I was able to get there today (broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots, tomatoes, celery, onions, pineapple,tangerines).

When I got home from the store I had just enough time to unload the groceries before heading to pick up Molly and Parker from school choir practice. When I went to unload the frozen items I opened the freezer and discovered a pair of clean socks on the upper shelf. Who puts socks in the freezer? But nothing surprises me around here , there was once a tennis shoe found in the freezer and NOBODY put it there. Just a mystery that lives on at our house. I do promise you the sock was folded and clean but it was definitely cold!