Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Another day in Paradise

I recently downloaded the free iphone app ShakeitPhoto and it is just awesome. It gives each picture the old Polaroid look and the kids love it as much as I do. I was testing it out when 4 of the 6 Moon kids visited the dentist this week. All of the kids had great dental reports and that is off the to-do list for another 6 months. Whew!


You don't have to wonder too long about where I get my silly side from. Mom and I were able to have dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and swing by Walmart while we waited on Macy who was at play practice. I thought this hat was cute and Mom decided to model it for me. We both decided to just wasn't for us after all but it sure does make a statement.

My new splurge. Since I have been super duper cold this winter I have found myself longing for hot drinks all the time. Starbucks Venti Non fat hot chocolate with no whip cream not only warms me up but cures my sweet tooth. It is well worth it's calories on a cold day.