Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Parker James

 4th grade  St Clair County History Fair Project  -The John Looney House
 I will admit to you this was pretty much a family project. I put anyone old enough to help working on different pieces of this thing. Parker of course wrote the report and helped assemble the cabin. We have done this history fair in 4th grade several times over already and I am betting we have 2 more to go. I have considering getting a rubbermaid container to save this cabin and revamp it a little in about 5 years for Collin. Hard to believe it's been 5 years since working with Logan on this very same project.
Parker wanted to make sure I got a picture of his teeth. He got his braces off on Monday and they look nice. This most likely will not be his final go around with braces but it is a huge improvement in a short amount of time.

The school year is chugging right along and I am happy to say Parker has continued to make A-B honor roll. He was also awarded the Mustang of the Month award this month which is based on citizenship and academics. Parker is  very excited about starting back to guitar lessons this Spring and it is nice that he seems calmer and happy.

I know that 9 year old boy silliness is not my favorite stage but luckily it's short lived and I should have a huge tolerance built up by the time the next 2 reach this age. Parker is a unique soul and I can see he has talents in areas of the arts. His love for music and drawing are something special to be cherished .