Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Actress and the Patient

 The Actress  in The Leeds Newspaper
 Macy's play is approaching very quickly. For the next 2 weeks every night/day she will have several hours of play practice. I know it will all come together when the time comes and I keep reassuring  Macy of that too. I have to get cracking on her 2 costumes. Hopefully tomorrow I will get that knocked out because she need to have them approved by the director soon. 

The Patient waiting to see the Orthopedic Doctor

Brian is having knee surgery on March 10th. Last time he had surgery he was just a baby so I think he has made out pretty well thus far. Brian injured his knee a few months ago , test confirmed what the Doctor figured it was. All this happen around the time of my surgery so the doctor injected the knee to give him some temporary relief and told him come back when he was ready to repair it. Well the time has come and I am sure once it's behind him he will be glad he did the surgery.