Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hump Day

This little boy can be really cute in the mornings. Today his white hair was going 10 directions and he looked super adorable in his footie pajamas. I will keep him in footie pj's as long as I can because they make him look extra cute!
Collin had fun today in the YMCA Childcare Playroom.  left him for just 1 hour because he was so mad about going but I was happy to see him playing when I went back to get him. Hudson's adores going and says he can't wait to see his friends again. Hudson cried because I came to get him.Talk about 2 different personalities!
Logan was so pleased to get his Wrestling State Champs ring today at the awards day. He also got an award for JROTC. My Dad joked with him that it was an Elvis ring because it is large and blingy!
I made Chicken Enchiladas the other night and they were great. Early that morning I threw some frozen boneless/skinless chicken breast in the crockpot . I dumped in some salsa  and spices then let it cook. By early afternoon I easily shredded the chicken with a fork and left it to go to play practice. When I came home I filled burrito tortillas with the chicken/salsa mixture and rolled them up. Covered it with canned Enchilada sauce and cheese then baked them till bubbly. It was so easy and so good!  It made alot and they were good leftover too.


I did boot camp this morning then a run in the neighborhood tonight. I am whipped and will have a long day tomorrow with Macy's play Bugsy Malone Jr.  There will be 3 shows tomorrow and more Friday. I will post some pictures of the beautiful Tallulah played by Macy Moon. I just love her character and her solo!!!