Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Randomness




On Monday Molly and I worked hard on her history project. She decided to do the Stagecoach route from Ashville- Montevallo the same topic Logan picked back in 4th grade. She did a Then and Now comparison and I think it turned out really cute. She seemed to learn alot when we researched it to write the report. I have several blisters from the use of very hot glue gun that helped hold this puppy together. I am proud of Molly for the effort she put into this project.



The year of the Mullet

I was messing with Hudson's hair yesterday. I was running my fingers through the back when it dawned on me he is sporting a small mullet. His hair grows so fast on the back portion and its thick too. The top is thin and grows so slowly. I told Huddy he has the look of "business in the front party in the back" going for him. He doesn't seem to care one bit. He is too busy finding other names to call me to worry with hairstyles. He has gone from him calling me Daddy to now calling me Mimi! While I am happy he can say both those names I'd really like to be called Mommy instead. He's getting so big but he still is my baby always will be!