Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Found It!

You may be looking at this picture and wonder what is that?? This would be a picture of the missing part that the electrician needed YESTERDAY! I had waited till the night before to bring in a large box from the back of my car that contained a ceiling fan my Mom had replaced at her house and gifted it to me for Hudson's room. I waited as long as possible to bring it into the house because little people like to mess with things around here. The electrician began looking for a part, so I searched the typical places under beds, in closets and so on. I had caught Hudson with one of the globes as I was coming out of the shower so I knew it was possible he could have ran off with it. After checking around with no luck we decided maybe it was lost in the transition of things and the electrician came up with plan B.

Fast forward to bed time. As I removed all the decorative pillows from my bed right there tucked between 2 pillows at the very edge was the missing part.  Am I surprised? No not really , things turn up missing here alot.  One of the major ones was a birthday present I had bought for Doron which I still haven't found and I ended up replacing. Just part of the adventure I guess, like when I found a shoe in the freezer. No one did it or so I was told. Not much surprises me anymore.

 
Mugshot of Huddy Buddy