Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Motherhood is NOT for Wimps

The lessons I have learned this week is that if you mess with my kids you mess with me. And I will take any and all the necessary steps it takes to reassure my kids they are my top priority. I will not sit by and let them be mistreated, abused, harassed and feel unsafe. They have me in their corner and I will not let them down.

I also realized I am making my life harder than it needs to be. I am heartbroken but Collin is going to stop going to preschool for now. I love his school and they loved him. They have been great trying to help me with Collin's unhappiness and once he is THERE he seemed happy. But the fretting and crying from him about going has worn us out. Recently he even started it the night before school and the whole morning till he got there. It's just not working for us. I will miss it , and the adventures he'd tell me about school each day. I will greatly miss the people there too. But we will work on finding our groove at home. I have some things planned to work on . He's only 4 years old once I need to slow down and enjoy this stage.