Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ticking Time Bomb



I am beginning to feel like a human ticking time bomb. Within the last week we got the pleasure of going to Labor & Delivery not just once but twice. Sunday nights visit was for a migraine headache and Friday nights was for horrible right side pain. While hooked up to the monitors the nurse noticed I was having regular contractions 4 minutes apart. They did increase in intensity and were getting a bit uncomfortable before they decided to give me a shot to make them fizzle out.

I have decided to go ahead and pack a bag with the hopes if I am prepared we won't need it and we'll have a July 16th birthday after all. I think my uterus is waving a white flag declaring that it is ready for retirement. For now I am told the take it easy and rest, 2 things that are hard to do when you have 5 other kids but I will try.