Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Doctor's Appointment



Today I had my OB appointment. I am close to 36 weeks now. I saw a doctor I haven't seen this pregnancy. Of course he knew nothing about me or my situation. My weight was down almost 2 pounds. Blood pressure was normal. He listened to the heartbeat, measured the belly and asked if I had any problems.

I gave a brief run down about what happen Friday and the contractions. I told him how the side pain is worse when sitting or standing and how the contractions start up then too. He didn't seem overly concerned he told me to just rest till next Friday when I will be 37 weeks and considered full term. I tried to explain my fears about the effect of contractions on my poor worn out uterus but he just brushed it off and said if anything changes don't hesitate to call.

So thats the news for now. I am just hanging out in bed for another week unless something changes. I am very greatful to my family and best friend for helping care for the kids while Brian is out of town. Time passes so slowly without the chaos of them running around. But I know the kids are being taken care of and are having a good time and I am thankful for that.