Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nesting on bedrest



You might wonder how one person gets out the nesting urge while on bedrest. This is the plus side to having older kids. Today at my house it is a cleaning day. Deep cleaning like inside windows,window sills, doors and door facings. Along with the normal activities like vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and laundry.

It feels good to see some progress and getting the house ready for the new little one. I do wish it was something I can do myself but being up and about too long leads to contractions. So I just have to be happy with the job my little helpers can do.

Please don't feel sorry for them they lived a pretty charmed life most of the time. The girls will be at Girl scout Day camp all week and the boys will enjoy not being bothered and playing video games without the sisters.

Oh and it seems Brian might be nesting too. He worked out in the yard today without me nagging him to do so. He and Logan were busy trimming, mowing,using the blower and they treated the yard for weeds and bugs. So all in all it was a pretty successful day.