Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer has Begun


Me @ 31 weeks with the Girls

What says summer better than Bubbles and a Lollipop?


Summer is in full swing at our house. I feel the pressure to cram in as much as I possibly can before I can no longer waddle fast enough to keep up with the crew. We have already started wearing out our Water Park season pass. The kids love it there and it's fills up a whole day with fun and sun.

The spend the night calender is constantly changing. But I know they enjoy time with friends, or being at Mimi's, or Maw's, or with the cousins. Thats one of the best parts of summer, never being home. I am sticking firm that they must do chores first and rooms must be kept in order. I have already had to call home a little blond girl (not naming names of course) for leaving with her room in a state that it should have been declared a danger zone complete with the yellow tape.

As far as pregnancy goes it is moving along. I am ready for his arrival mentally but not ready for the stuff that will happen soon after his birth like the start of a new school year. They will be starting back this year on August 7th and I know it will be here way too fast.

For now I will just focus on relaxing by the pool while sipping on a few more slushies. I will be constantly reminding myself that the kids really do love each other even if it appears they are trying to drowned one another. And they will someday look back and remember all the good times and not the things that could land them in some therapy session. Overall life is good even though they are making turn gray early!Lord give me patience. :)