Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Coming Home Outfit


Collin in the Coming Home Outfit

We have a tradition that we started 12 years ago when Logan was born. The boys have all worn Brian's Feltman Brothers baby blue bubble suit home from the hospital. And the girls all wore my coming home gown that is white with tiny pink rose buds but it didn't hold up as well over the years like Brian's has.

Since I am trying to pack up the hospital bag I had the girls on the search for where I stored the boy outfit. After much digging they found it! Yippee!
The blanket in the picture was also used by all our boys. It was handmade and cross-stitched by my sister in laws Mom, Florence. It was a gift at Logan's baby shower and I have always adored it. I hope to have it for my future baby grandsons to use someday.