Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

The pressure is on

Here we are down to the wire and I am tossing and turning hoping I have what I should for everyone little Moon child to be happy on Christmas morning. This is one of the stresses of having the above average family that you just don't think about.

I know I put the stress on myself but no one wants a disappointed kid on Christmas. But each kid is different some of them  are easy to please and others disappoint easily. This week certain kids have been very trying and I wonder why is it I am so concerned over toys for them when they are acting out so much. What happen to you better watch out you better not cry,you better not pout I am telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town?

It's what I consider a boring Christmas of sorts . There are no great surprise presents, like last years puppy. The gifts are pretty much what they asked for from their list and I don't think we over did it . I hope to see some smiles come Christmas morning. I have to admit it warms my heart on Christmas morning that my kids take turns opening presents. They go youngest to oldest and they enjoy seeing what each other received. They can be sweet and kind and loving to each other sometimes.  I love my children so much and kids make Christmas so exciting!

Today after running some errands  I came in and as I walked by a red glittered feather on a present caught my eye. I wondered to myself why that was there (around here things end up in odd places often) but with my hands full I kept on walking to the kitchen. Molly questioned me if I saw the package and showed me the gift they had wrapped. It was the cutest package with little decorations on it that they each made. I love it , it's beautiful and gaudy and made with love.

I doubt I will be blogging again until after the big day. So I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from our house to yours! I will make sure to post lots of pictures from our holiday once I get all the wrapping paper and bows put away.