Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The goings on

It was back by popular demand!  The kids just love appetizer night.  I made a few of our favorites and we called it dinner. There was hot spinach and artichoke dip , pizza dip, pigs in a blanket,  veggies and ranch along with sliced bakery bread and tortilla chips. For me to cut back on calories I like using carrot sticks or celery sticks for the dips. Try it sometime it's pretty good!  We all missed having my potato skins and the kids missed mozzarella sticks so I promised we will do this again soon.

What you see here is a bad iphone photo of Logan in his Christmas play. I totally forgot my camera at home so this was the best I could do. His final exam in drama was being part of this play called A Modern Christmas Carol. Logan played the part of Scoorge and of course he did a great job. It wasn't a big production but I still loved seeing him on stage acting. He is SUCH a natural! Good job son!

Two weeks till Christmas? Man,  December is flying by. I feel good about all I have gotten done so far , but I do need to make a list and check it twice just to make sure.