Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Definite Housewife

I am definitely a housewife based on how excited I was to see these boxes arrive today. Dealnews.com (the company Brian works for) had posted a awesome deal through Amazon on Tide laundry detergent. Four of the large bottles for a really low price like $30 with free shipping. Here at the Moon house we wash alot of clothes. So we jumped on this deal and I was all excited to have a stock pile of detergent for the next month or so.  Later that day there was also a great deal on Cascade dishwasher detergent so how could I resist? If a box shows up every couple of months with the household supplies I seem to be constantly buying each week and it saves me time and money that is something to get excited about! I plan on finding the right deal on paper products too and getting that on the Amazon subscribe and save program also.  This is the coolest thing since slice bread !



Here are some pictures of Collin and Hudson from today! For some reason  they both asked for something to eat every 2 minutes today. I guess it was boredom but man it gets old quick. They are so excited about Christmas. Maybe all the Christmas stuff makes them want to eat !?! They are cute and I love them even if they can eat a whole bag of animal cookies in one sitting. Lil stinkers!