Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

YuM ChOcOlAtE


This is one of those stories I will recall years from now. Collin loves Chocolate milk and it is a rare treat here. I don't buy chocolate syrup often because he always wants it, which leads to him begging and sneaking it out of the fridge. I guess Brian was trying to win some brownie points with the kids and purchase them some.

So on to the story. The kids were away at school, I was tending to the baby and when I was done I went into the living room to find three things.
1. Collin with chocolate all around his mouth.
2. The bottle of Chocolate Syrup in his hand.
3.Chocolate all over the arm of our leather sofa.
I sighed and asked Collin what was going on. He responded with, "Don't worry Momma, I will CLEAN it all off." And he leaned over and took a lick!
I took away the chocolate and sent him to shower while I properly cleaned the sofa arm. So if your at the house there is no need to worry about where you should avoid sitting . But Geez, where does he come up with this stuff ?