Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Results are In


This was made for me in Photoshop. I think it is just too cool and I wanted to share it.

In other news I got the results yesterday on the 2 hour glucose test I had done on Monday. It seems I now have hypoglycemia. I did a little reading online last night and I do seem to have alot of the symptoms. Treatment is a diet, eating small meals throughout the day and not skipping breakfast. So basically to feel better I need a lifestyle change. I usually skip breakfast 50% of the time. I usually eat just lunch and dinner and those meals contain carbs and other bad things like sugar. So this is going to take some getting used to but I want to feel better so I have to do it. So think of me while I go through sugar detox and Can you please pass the salad?- Thanks