Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

One Month





Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.

-Maureen Hawkins


One month has already passed since the birth of our sixth child. He is our 4th son and the 3rd baby born in the month of July.

During this last month I was able to get to know the little boy who decided to be born on July 9th instead of the 16th. He was named Hudson Bennett before we knew he was a boy and it fits him perfectly. So far I have learned so much about him .


His personality is very laid back, a full belly and clean diaper and he is golden. He is making life easier by already sleeping through the night. He loves a bath or a shower with Mommy. He doesn't mind me covering him in lotion several times a day. He makes alot of squeaking noises while he sleeps. He can sleep during lots of noise and chaos. All the while he makes the sweetest faces while he naps. He turns his head to find me when he hears my voice. He snorts sometimes when he cries. He likes to be swaddled. He gets the hiccups multiple times a day. He likes music and likes to be sung to. He fits perfectly into our family and we all love him so much.