Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Preschools not for WIMPS"


Collin's first day of preschool . He didn't cling to me and cry like I feared he might. He did shed a tear or two just for good measure to make me feel loved. I managed to find something to do with myself while he was there. I made some returns, did alittle shopping, went to the bank , took Huddy Buddy for his 1 month check up and had lunch with my Mom.

When I went to pick him up he was playing and having fun. So I asked the normal questions, What did you do?, Did you meet a friend?, Did you eat lunch? He answered the questions and added with a serious look on his face that "School is not for wimps!" I couldn't help but laugh.

He seemed to really like it and has talked about all the fun stuff he did. He keeps talking about a girl named Olivia she seems to have really impressed him. He and I are both excited to go all 3 days next week.