Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Powder footprints


This masterpiece was created by Collin (surprise, surprise). When I was telling the whole story to Doron I told her I wasn't sure whether to title this picture "Why Collin needs preschool" or "The Cons to Breastfeeding".

Last Friday while I was sitting in the living room feeding Hudson I noticed Collin was taking a awfully long time going potty. I called out for him and he immediately responded with "I not doing nothing!" which means he is really doing SOMETHING. And of course this was what was keeping him busy, he had emptied 1/2 of bottle of Baby powder on the floor and was very proud of his footprint trail. Sigh, Like I don't have enough work to do around here!

I wonder what is cheaper to formula feed or hire a maid? I am hoping the painting and crafts at school help Collin express his creative side so he doesn't feel the need to fingerpaint with baby powder again in the near future.