Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thank You Dyson!


Today I was trying to get some cleaning done. The routine goes like this I get half way through a task like folding clothes and Hudson starts to cry. I hurry to finish to meet whatever need he has at the time like a diaper change, a feeding, or just a cuddle.

This has happen twice today already while doing the laundry and while doing dishes. After he was fed and changed I stuck him the the vibrating seat because I wanted to get the floors vacuumed before the school kids get home. He wasn't happy at all but knowing his needs were met I started vacuuming anyways. Half way through I noticed he seemed to LIKE the noise of the vacuum. So after finishing the floors I just left the vacuum on beside him while I change the laundry out again.

I guess I need to recommend to my friends to add a Dyson to the Baby Registry! Dyson the plug in babysitter.