Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woohoo Progress

HUDSON @ 1 WEEK WITH HIS SERIOUS FACE
THE LIL' BROTHERS

Hudson turned one week old today. The nurse came bright and early to weigh him and take his blood again. We did end up taking him with us to the OB office to get my staples out, afterwards we stopped by CPI (Maw and Mimi's office) for a quick visit. It was nice to get to enjoy him alittle today and do the things I normally would do with my new baby.

The nurse called on our way home and said his level had dropped. It went from 17.8 on Tuesday to 15.8 today. Yippee it is going down and maybe we can be done with the lights by Friday.

Tuesday night I kinda had moment. Gotta love those emotions after having a baby! But Brian understood because he was feeling the same way. I just wanted to get to enjoy my baby, I wanted to hold him and snuggle him and soak him up. He was very restless laying on the lights and we finally decided he needed lovin' for alittle bit and thats what we did. I told Brian to me it felt like having a brand new car that you couldn't drive. You can look at it in the driveway but you couldn't drive it anywhere. But there seems to be a end in sight! :)