Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Shoot Rejects


Picture from today of Molly and Huddy-Buddy (his newest nickname)


We finally got word yesterday afternoon Hudson's bilirubin count was down to 12.8 and he no longer needed the lights. Yippee!

I was thrilled to be able to enjoy my new baby and have alittle fun taking some pictures. I can't show you the best ones because these pictures are going to be used for his birth announcements . I don't want to spoil the surprise for when you receive it in the mail.But I promise no babies were harmed in the taking of these pictures, he was just a tad ticked off to be naked but he did finally get over it and we got a few good shots.

In other news Hudson will see the ENT next Wednesday to repeat his hearing test again. Hopefully it was a fluke and we can relax even more. Please keep him in your prayers.