Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hudson on Day 3




It really amazes me how easy going Hudson is. I mean seriously he is so easy going it's almost boring at times and I am waiting to see how long this last. But it will make life at home when I am not only tending to a newborn but the rest of the Moon clan too.

He is nursing well, messing up plenty of diapers and sleeping so sound. What more could I possible ask for?

I have to laugh and shake my head when the nurse told me Hudson has failed his hearing test twice. The nurse said sometimes there is still fluid in the ears and that we will have to follow up with the pediatrician. So if you will cross your fingers and say a prayer for this issue to resolve own it's own. Whatever happens we can handle it I know that without a doubt. But Gee whiz what's with the ear curse?

Tomorrow we go home and settle into a new routine of a family of 8. I am ready be home with all my kids together and begin a new chapter in our lives. I feel so blessed that it blows me away at times. Yesterday was my Mom's 6 month mark since her accident and it was great to have her here at the hospital to help me with the baby. I have so much to be thankful for.