Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Too Hot to think.

The weather here has turn to that miserable part of summer . It's just too hot and humid to be outside any length of time. And getting in and out of the hot car can exhaust you. But today we had a special reason to be up and out!


Collin was up early today excited to put on his new outfit and go out the door to Kindergarten Kamp. Our school offers this optional trial run for the kindergartners to come and have a have a mock school day without all the other grades being there. Collin has the cutest young looking teacher named Mrs. Cisco. She seems super sweet and Collin really liked her. He told me they toured the school so he will know his way around. He also colored a picture of a bus and wrote his name on it. Collin informed me he was one of the good smart kids too. All in all he can't wait to go back!! Yippee.

 Yesterday Molly was giving Huddy a massage. He laid there doing everything she instructed him to do. It was pretty cute.
I am going full force in my triathlon training. I thought my Mom would laugh at this picture thinking back to my old swim team days. I have my training all mapped out till the big day September 18th. I have certain things I am focusing on everyday, this was Sunday when I swam 20 minute straight then biked 5 miles on the gym exercise bike. Today was another hard workout of a 20 minute run then 1 hour of spin class. I was drenched and worn out but I know this training will pay off.