Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Such a Character!

I came home from the store the other day to find Collin outside playing in this outfit. I love the red flip flops! Priceless.

This Thursday and Friday is the school play Peter Pan. I have been assisting with practice and the play is just great. Logan is perfect for his role as Smee and Macy does an awesome job as a lead role Wendy and on her solo performance. I can't wait to see it all come together with costumes and backdrops.

Logan started spring football practice yesterday and the school year is winding down. We are all anxious for the lazy days of summer that will be here before we know it.

The garden is growing like crazy and I will post pictures soon. So far so good on the success of using containers.

All is well here just busy, nothing out of the ordinary for this time of year.