Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Our All-Star

This is player who has  heart. Molly has suffered from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis also called JRA since 2 years old.  I would bet you no other little girls on the team ache for days and need to take pain medication after each game. She doesn't complain but her attitude and sighs give it away that she is hurting. She just loves playing on the team, she's eager to learn and gives it her best shot. 

I am doing a boot camp workout class 3 times a week and it is by far the toughest thing I have ever done. I am a firm believer in no pain no gain so I keep on going back. I do wish I would have been tough enough many years ago to work through the pain to gain some success. Molly is showing me some things in life are worth the pain. She's a trooper and I am proud of her.