Pages

Friday, April 02, 2010

Catch Up not to be confused with ketchup


We had a spring break last week and we decided to stay home and do some home projects. The boys worked hard on the front flower beds and painted both Logan and Parker's bedrooms. It was nice not having the rat race of school and gave us all the itch for summer vacation. The picture of Collin was taken after he was running from Hudson and he ran straight into the bed post of my bed. He hit his eyebrow and it was quite a scene. He is recovering fine and will have a nice scar and story to tell someday.
 Molly is a busy bee right now. She is playing softball for the first time ever. She is already improving and I know this will be a great experience for her. Most of her games are on Tuesday and Thursday night. The same nights I have committed to my boot camp class so I miss out on those. This is not the norm for me but Molly has been understanding and knows I will be at every game I possibly can.
Macy went to Gulf Shores over spring break with her BFF Payton and her family. She sent this picture to her Daddy and told him she was going to bring him a souviner. We all had a good laugh over it. Parker played in the bubble bath with Hudson and called me in to check out his beard. He's such a ham!
Hudson got his first real hair cut. He had a bad case of the mullet going on and he needed a shaping up all over. He was a bit terrified at first but it wasn't anything a lime green sucker couldn't fix. He was not fond of the cape so we removed that too. He was sitting in my lap and I had Collin snap a few pictures. I wasn't expecting the pictures to be that good so I was pleasantly surprised with how well Collin's photography turned out. Notice Huddy's skinned up knees, he loves to play outside every afternoon with the big kids . Last weekend Brian and I went with the entire Dealnews staff to Blackberry Farms  in Tennesse. It was awesome to see all the coworkers both old and new. Brian has been with Dealnews for almost 12 years now. To celebrate Dealnews' 13th anniversary that now has close to 50 employees was a lot of fun. The place is beautiful, the service top notch, elegant but with a down home feel. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago that Brian was working from our garage as employee number 3. Back then we all believed things come turn out great but there is a bit of luck involved too. I am glad we rolled the dice and took that chance.
This week has been catching up from all the busyness from last week. The kids had SAT testing all this week and are excited to be wrapping up the school year. We have about 7 weeks left before summer break.  We are all looking forward to it.