Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week in review

Last week was busy one for sure. Brian was in California at a conference Monday-Friday so I got to play single Mom for a few days. It really seemed to help the days to go by faster to get the little boys out of the house some during the day. 

The pictures below are some snapshots from during the week. One day Collin and I decided to planted flowers and vegetable plants . Molly drew some really cute pictures with  sidewalk chalk . Hudson looked like such a big boy in his button up shirt and the weather was just beautiful outside.I had to snap a few pictures of him in the sunshine. On Thursday my Mom kept Collin and Huddy so I could go with Parker's class on a field trip to Desoto Caverns. We had such a awesome time!

The week was pretty uneventful and relaxed. I was worried how I would manage Molly's softball schedule and my Boot camp class but luckily Molly's team had an off week and my inlaws came over to hold the fort down so I could go to class.  I hope to be around here more that things are back to normal.