Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Football


Just imagine you are looking at a picture of Macy in her cheerleading uniform and a sweaty happy Logan after they won their 1st Middle school football game with the ending score of 26 to 6.

I had taken about 30 pictures and went to download them last night, I got some sort of error and deleted every single picture! I am so stinkin' mad but there isn't anything I can do to change it now. I can promise I will be extremely careful next week when I download the pictures.
Let just hope for another victory so maybe I can recapture their happy faces after a victory. Go Saints!


Sickness update: Molly is on new meds and is out of school till Friday.Hudson is teething with a typical teething cold,runny nose,draining ears and a slight cough. Everyone else seems back to normal, fingers crossed.