Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Together we have it all

This is our normal. Pretty much sums up things right now.

Normal is always having laundry to fold.
Normal is rushing to get out the door to get somewhere.
Normal is not everyone being happy at once.
Normal is someone is always hungry or thirsty.
Normal is fast food for the family costing 30-40 bucks.
Normal is noise and chaos.
Normal is someone complaining.
Normal is someone sitting in my lap when I sit down.
Normal is 7 dinner plates,7 forks,7 cups each meal.
Normal is something always needs cleaning.
Normal is my car always seems dirty.
Normal is 6 times the work.
Normal is 6 goodnight kisses.
Normal is 6 times the love.

I would not change a thing. The good the bad and the crazy times. I have a sign hanging at the house that says "We may not have it all together but together we have it all." Can I get an Amen on that? Thank you Sister on the back row.;)wink

Hudson turned 2 months old yesterday. He isn't quite himself and the only pictures I have of him to mark him turning 2 months old he is crying . So maybe I will have a better picture in a few days.