Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Comic Relief









I am sure you are wondering what exactly these pictures are about. Well you see a couple of the kids have these small footballs that they received at High School football games. So they always blame each other for having their ball. But Parker had an idea. He took his ball and wrote in permanent marker PARKER MOON and underneath he wrote REALLY IT'S MINE. I thought it was just hilarious that just writing his name wasn't enough. He must have known I need a laugh.

BTW, Huddy-Buddy has acid reflux and is now on meds. I couldn't have planned it any better when the Doctor walked in the exam room Hudson spewed on my shoulder BINGO. He did look him over well to rule out everything but all his symptoms point to reflux. Hopefully within a week he will be back to his old self. Yippee!