Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

3 years OLD!




Dear Collin,
You are now 3 years old. Wow, I can hardly believe it because the years have gone by so fast. You had a blast at your birthday party. You loved your Thomas the train set and scooter so much. You also loved sliding and jumping with all the kids at the party.

You have become such a neat little boy and so smart too. Your big blue eyes are full of wonder and your imagination is huge. I love the way you say certain things but when you say "I love you Mommy" out of the blue that has to be my favorite. You like to sing and have been known to dance when no ones watching. You like cartoons alot and your favorite meal is breakfast, often asking for cereal before your even out of the bed.

You were the toughest child to potty train and can be pretty mischievous at times. Your manners are one of your best qualities, you say please and thank you without being asked. You are tall for your age and no one believes you just turned 3. You love your siblings and love to blame them for something you have done. Even when your the only one home to make the mess.

Collin,you are such a blessing. Your smile is like a ray of sunshine. You keep me on my toes because your always up to new tricks. You are a Momma's boy and I hope that never changes. We all love you and are so proud of the little boy you've become.

Love Always,
Mommy