Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stay Tuned

Just wanted to let everyone know I have several blog post coming up. I went away on a girls weekend to the beach last weekend. We had alot of fun and relaxed a bit. I was able to read several magazines cover to cover (Gasp!) and eat a meal without having to share a single bite (Ooo Ahh!) . I laid on the beach without the worry of who needed sunscreen or the threat of someone drowning. It was nice to be able to reflect on all that happened in the last year. To be away from my day to day life for a few days made me miss it so much. The crazy chaos that happens here everyday really is laced with love,laughter and memories.


Brian has several work related trips coming up and I am going along. I find it funny how all these things are happening within 2 months but they are good opportunities for us. Our familes are willing to help with the kids so hopefull it will work out okay. The up coming trips are to Gatlinburg, TN, New York and New Orleans. There will be plenty to blog about!