Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

On the mend


After having surgery on Wednesday and coming home from the hospital on Friday things are settling down alittle. We are finding a new routine around changing bandages,taking meds, helping me get up and down and fetching me drink or food. The boredom is sinking in alittle but I remind myself how important it is to rest and recover now. I am sure will have plenty of time to blog in the weeks to come.
 Thanks to my Sister in law Kristi for the yummy meal last night. The Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Oriental slaw and homemde mac n cheese was so good. Everyone loved it here and I even had alittle bit of slaw for breakfast today. I know I am weird but I love that stuff. My family has been so very helpful this week and I am really greatful. It helps put my mind as ease so I can heal . I love you all.