Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Woohoo Summer!


Does being handcuffed to your enemy help you get along with them?


We are two days into summer vacation so far. This morning I overheard Parker and Molly looking for supplies to have a pretend school. I had to laugh at that one , habits are hard to break I guess. I also have used a 1/2 tank of gas carting kids around in the last 2 days. Collin is having to adjust big time. He pretty much ruled the house during the school days so his boat has been rocked and he is none to happy about it. But Hudson is super happy. There are lots of playmates and plenty of people to feed him what more could a almost 2 year old want?

I am having to get used to the constant kitchen mess again. The floors stay clean for about .5 seconds after they are swept and the laundry pile grows faster. But on the bright side there are people here to clean their own rooms, put away their clothes and load dishes they used.

We are working on finding a balance. Logan and Macy have football and cheer practice alot this summer so I got to figure out how to have some fun times in the mix for everyone else. I am happy for the change of pace and look forward to the adventures in the next few months.