Pages

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

To my children,
            My love for you is never ending. You are the reason that I live and breathe. Life without you all would be incomplete for me. Your all so unique and special. I love your hugs and smiling faces , the sound of your laughter can always lift my spirits. You guys make me proud, you guys make me crazy but most of all you guys make me happy to be your Mom.

Love Always,
Mommy

To my Mom,
              Thank you for every single piece of my laundry you ever washed. Thank you for every home cooked meal you made for me. Thinking back  I guess you did cook us breakfast once or twice back in the day (inside joke). As a Mom myself I know how much laundry is done without notice and how many good meals are eaten without much fan fair . Thank you for loving me enough to spank me and ground me so I learned from my mistakes.  For all the help with last minute school projects and forgotten homework I want to say I am thankful. You supported me and encourage me through the years. And I look forward to the many years ahead.

Love Always,
Your Daughter


To my Mother In Law,
                        What I did right in life to end up with such a jewel of a Mother In law I will never know. I am blessed beyond words to have someone so special, caring, and loving. You should teach classes for the other Mother In Laws of the world.  I love you and you mean the world to me. Your sons are such good men and I am sure that comes from having such an awesome Mom.

Love Always.
Your Daughter too