Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Chapter


Let's just call this one Chapter 7. It's a new direction for me, a direction that will not have an estimated due date. On Monday, April 20th I will declare my baby making days over for good. It's logical and sensible and sorta hard to swallow. I want it to just be Tuesday already!

Theses have been the best of times and the worst of times. Growing a little miracle is not that easy for my body to do. The sickness, aches and pains really interrupt my day to day life. Brian has cleaned up after and taken care of me every step of the way. God Bless him!

But in the end holding the gift of a healthy little bundle outweighed all the negative. Being a Mom was all I ever dreamed of being. And I think I have achieved the equivalent to a Master Degree in Motherhood after having the sixth. The look of shock and amazement that people give me when it comes to light confirms that.

It's been a fun ride but I am ready to end the journey at six. I am blessed beyond measure and grateful for the opportunity to Mother this group of amazing little people. This month my oldest baby becomes a teenager. In Chapter 7 I become a parent to a teen and I get to still gush over the drool soaked grin of a 9 month old angel. Moving on is bitter sweet but I am looking forward to whats to come past bibs and diapers.