Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Change is in the air


I bet some of you had doubts but I really did go through with the tubal ligation on Monday. It is alittle odd how many people have an opinion about my uterus. Even down to the Nurse who was rolling me into the operating room. She went through the OR door saying Emergency! Emergency! Stat! This woman has six children and we need to get this started before she changes her mind. I was already feeling the effects of the calming medicine but I was thinking to myself it was pretty rude. But the surgery is behind me and I am feeling pretty good considering.

The other changes around here is the great room switch a roo. We are moving bedrooms around again. Brian and I are moving back to the upstairs Master bedroom. Macy is moving to the downstairs master bedroom. The little boys (Collin and Hudson) will be sharing Parker's red room. Parker will be moving down the hall to the room Molly is in and Molly will move into the room Collin is in. Did you follow all that?


The good and bad parts of all this is all the cleaning, decluttering and painting that has to get done in order for this to happen. But it will be great to start the summer with everything organized,clean and looking good. So far the master bedroom and bath upstairs has been painted and it looks great. I went out of my comfort zone and picked a pale robin's egg blue color. I think with the new chocolate brown and blue bedding that I found an amazing deal on ($59 at Marshall's for a king size set) the room will look great. I will make sure to share pictures after we get everything done.

We are in the tail end of play practice and next Thursday and Friday are the performances. I am told Logan and Macy are just naturals on stage and are doing a awesome job. I can't wait to see it!