Pages

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Iphone Photos

I am getting to be one of those people who rarely has my good camera with me. Every night when I plug in my iphone it downloads whatever random pictures I have taken each day. Here are a few from the last few days.




 Brian  took it upon himself that he needed to correctly set up the checkerboard at Cracker Barrel as we were leaving. His random act of kindness or was it his touch of OCD  ? He can always make me laugh.
 
This is Tony Hawk's replacement. I never dreamed that Collin would take to skateboarding like a fish to water. He practices every single day and has made great improvements. I am asked 1,000 times a day to come watch his latest trick.
 By the 6th child you pick your battles with even less effort. Yes he is wearing long sleeves and shorts with crocs in October. He dressed himself and most likely his underwear is on backwards too. He prefers to be able to see the picture on the front and as long as the underwear are clean who does it hurt? Hudson may have eating 1/2 a box of animal crackers on the way home from the grocery store but he washed it all down with a bottle of water. Somewhat healthy, I guess.  My younger self would have never let any of this happen but I live by "don't sweat the small stuff" motto now.
Despite being sore from my previous workouts I was determined to get in my 5 mile run Friday. I took some fast walk breaks but I pushed through even when my thighs were screaming STOP. Work outs have been fairly good lately. Some days are just long runs or spin class but it's a good sweat and great cardio. It's good for me to switch it up and keep it fresh.