Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This and That

This picture was taken last week when I was taking Parker and Molly to the Orthodontist to start their treatment. They both got spacers and we will begin to add metal to their mouths this week. Parker will be getting bottom braces and a appliance for the top. Molly a headgear for night time use and braces to follow soon. Which reminds me I need to buy them  a new bottle of ibuprofen!




Here is the scene from yesterday. Collin and Hudson love when I am willing to pull them in the wagon on my walk. We did 3 miles which included the big hill. It was about 2 o'clock and very hot out but we all had a good time and I got in some exercise. I am sure the passersby thought I was crazy but it sure beat them being cooped up inside and fighting.
Lastly Hudson who will be 2 in just a week and a half has a new trick. He likes to remove his clothes and diaper in his bed. We finally decided to try taping his sleeper. This works like a charm! We call it his sticker and he totally buys it . He can't unzip therefore he can't remove any clothing while in his crib. This is something they don't teach you in parenting books. But leave it to child number 6 to throw me this curve ball.