Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What we've been doing

The summer is in full swing and somedays go by so fast I am scared I will look up to find it to be time to head back to school. We have been spending time in the water because it is another HOT Alabama summer.      


With everyone being home the laundry pile grows by the minute. This was only 2 days worth of clothes,swimsuits and towels. Just as soon as I think we have caught up it's looks like this again.
We have been tending to our container garden alot because of theheat it needs lots of water. We have picked some banana peppers so far. We have lots of tomatoes and cucumbers growing. And I am finding having fresh herbs so nice to have at my disposal. We spent Father's Day with these great Dads having a cook out and swim party. My brother was there too and also an awesome Daddy but I can't seem to find a picture of him in on my laptop. It was a fun day and I feel blessed to have these guys in my life. They are all hard workers and great examples for the children. We love and are thankful for them and for all they do for their families.

There are more pictures to add but I have fought with this thing long enough for today. If I don't get back to life here we might need yellow caution tape to surround the house and declare it a disater area. I will catch up again soon.