Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfulness


Like years past I asked the family to tell me what they are thankful for this year.

Collin said, "I am thankful for stop signs ,Huddy, toys and turkey."
(I kid you not he said stops signs, what a goofy kid)

Parker said, "I am thankful for family and the world"

Molly said, "I am thankful for for my family, my room, my clothes,for food to eat and God."

Macy said, "I am thankful for my best friend Payton and my family."

Logan said, "I am thankful to born into a family that doesn't live in a cardboard box."
(Yes he said this , I guess he knows someone who does live in a cardboard box? Shrugs..)

Brian said,"I am thankful for my healthy children, having a family I can depend on that is together, and grateful I can provide for my family."

For me I am thankful my children who constantly amazes me with their beauty and their minds. Thankfulness for the men and women willing to sacrifice their lives for our freedom. All of our family and for all of their love they show us.