Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Boy



Collin started another year at Noah's Park Preschool today. Collin was thrilled to be going back "to the best school on earth" as he informed me in the car on the way. I can totally see why he loves it to. Collin was greeted with hugs from the school director, a high five from the church Pastor, and his past teachers hugging him and talking about how big he has grown. Of course my little ham eats up this attention and it's a great feeling to drop him off knowing he is well cared for and enjoys his time there.

He liked his new teacher (Ms. Laura) just fine but he declared that tomorrow he is going back to Ms. Stephanie's class. Yes it true, my kids like routine and are alittle slow to warm up to change partly my fault because our lives pretty much are scheduled and always have been. We do things the same way , they know what to expect and what is expected of them. But even though his teacher changed he is still at "the best school on earth" and within a few weeks Ms. Laura will be his new hero and Ms. Stephanie and I will be out like yesterdays cat litter. I am ok with being dethroned and I am sure Ms. Stephanie won't be to heartbroken.

Since Doron my best friend and the kids Godmother is a teacher at Noah's Park I know alot of planning and work goes in to each school day. The program is a perfect fit for my son and I am happy he loves it so!